|A healthier and kinder alternative to the traditional wing! source|
Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower 'Wings'1 cup organic unsweetened soy milk (or other non-dairy milk)
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 head of cauliflower, chopped into pieces
1 cup buffalo sauce
1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine the soy milk, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place on a baking sheet line with parchment paper. I found they came out crispier if they didn't touch each other. Bake for 18 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine your buffalo sauce and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Use a spatula to move the pieces closer together and pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve alongside blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
These are really good! We make them often we feel like we need some "junk food" to go with a beer.
Recipe adapted from PETA Living