Here's a list of some great gifts for the runner in your life...birthday, Christmas, house warmings, to celebrate a major race, etc. Show them just how proud of them you are!
1. For the Boston Qualifier in your life (or for the runner on their way to that BQ) The UnCommon Green makes pint glasses and wine glasses that display the Boston Marathon route. What a great memory of the race or as a way to celebrate where they are headed in April! http://www.theuncommongreen.com/collections/street-maps-glassware/products/boston-strong-marathon-map-pint My husband loves the one I gifted him!
2. A gift card to their favorite local running store. Allows them to pick out their own gift while supporting local business and who doesn't love that?
3. A race entry, a running club membership in their area (ours is only $40 per year for unlimited racing, what runner wouldn't love that???)
4. Ask them for their bib after a memorable race and create personalized DIY coasters! Or from a high resolution photo from their race, recreate their bib to then modge podge onto the coaster.
5. Runner's World Iron Strength or Yoga for Runners DVDs. Help your runner stay strong and flexible in the off-season!