- As I was juicing today, I thought there has got to be something I can do with all this beautiful pulp that was streaming from my juicer. Delicious solution found!
- 1 cup juice pulp (I've found carrots, spinach, and beets work best. Wheatgrass and Kale was too stringy/chewy)
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard (grey popon)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs Italian style OR 1/4 cup cooked quinoa and add a dash of herbs
If you aren't vegan, I am thinking you could add an egg to the mix to hold it all together better, but I chose not to.
Combine all the ingredients until evenly combined. It will hold together well when formed into patties.
Place patties on a greased saucepan and cook on both sides over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. The patties will hold together but will be soft and a little crumbly.
I paired mine with organic ketchup.